Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Friday, December 18, 2009
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Monday, December 14, 2009
Friday, December 11, 2009
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Monday, December 7, 2009
Friday, December 4, 2009
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Monday, November 30, 2009
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Monday, November 23, 2009
Friday, November 20, 2009
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Monday, November 16, 2009
Friday, November 13, 2009
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
MetaStock 11 – A Live Guided Tour
MetaStock 11 is here! Over 25 years in the making, the latest version of MetaStock is packed with the features that today’s traders need to be successful… including the MetaStock Fundamental Analyzer!
These 60-minute webinars will show you what’s new in MetaStock 11 as well as how you can use it to make smarter, better trades.
You will see a LIVE guided tour of all the following:
* The MetaStock Fundamental Analyzer – discover how to navigate this comprehensive library of fundamental data, and how to scan the market using YOUR fundamental criteria.
* NEW Name Brand Systems – adding to its already impressive arsenal of tools, MetaStock 11 includes 6 new industry standard systems. You will be guided through each new system and discover their potential to help your trades
* New Adaptive Indicators – learn what an adaptive indicator is, and how it provides the most responsive and accurate results.
* New RMO Alerts – explore the latest additions to the wildly popular Rahul Mohindar Oscillator trading system.
* New FOREX Systems – discover the "3-V" approach (Velocity, Verticality, and Volatility) and how balance between different types of indicators offers superior performance in our NEW FOREX systems.
* And more – check out the new stops, new indicators, symbol utility access.... all the new features of MetaStock 11 will be covered.
To register, go to: http://www.equis.com/Events/Webinars/MS11.aspx
Monday, July 27, 2009
Come join our free workshop and learn from one of the industry's best!
There are only two ways to end a trade with a profit: a scalping exit and a swing trading exit. With scalping, you set the profit target and when hit, you exit with your entire position. With swing trading, the market decides how far it will go and you hold your position until you get an exit signal (the opposite of your entry signal). Then, you tighten up your stop to the minimum distance from the price action and literally let the market stop you out. You cannot know for sure which technique will produce the better result in any given trade, and if you only trade one lot/contract you must chose between the two. You have a 50-50 chance of being right or wrong. But, if you can trade multiple lots/contracts you can combine the techniques into a hybrid some people call "all-in-scale-out" and I call "peeling off."
Don't miss Mike Bridges' next MetaStock webinar to learn all the important details of how to apply this invaluable money-management tool that can literally turn losing trades into winning trades.
About the Presenter
Mike Bridges is a retired California lawyer who specialized in financial and investment planning. He was also a financial advisor for Zurich-based UBS, the world's largest private bank and wealth management firm. He has held an NASD Series 7 (general securities), Series 3 (commodity futures and options) and Series 66 (investment advisor representative).
Mike has traded for nearly 25 years. His very first charting software was a pre-Windows MS-DOS version of MetaStock which he updated with Compuserve, one of the internet's first sources for market data. Mike has taught his trading techniques for over 9 nine years and has been a member of the mentoring faculty at Pacific Trading Academy since its inception."
register for this webinar at http://www.equis.com/Events/Webinars/MikeBridges.aspx
Monday, July 20, 2009
Join Dan Passarelli, founder of Market Taker Mentoring LLC, as he discusses how to trade trending stocks by using options. Learn how to make the most out of option leverage, how to avoid common option volatility pitfalls, and how Dan uses indicators to confirm trends.
Register at: http://www.equis.com/Events/Webinars/OptionStrategies.aspx
In this seminar we will discuss:
* Option trades for trending stocks
* Option leverage
* Avoiding volatility pitfalls
* Confirming trends with indicators
Space is limited so enroll now!
7/20/09 Monday 7:00 PM MST (9:00 PM EST)
Register at: http://www.equis.com/Events/Webinars/OptionStrategies.aspx
About Daniel Passarelli
Daniel Passarelli picture
Dan started his trading career on the floor of the Chicago Board Options Exchange (CBOE) as an equity options market maker. He also traded agricultural options and futures on the floor of the Chicago Board of Trade (CBOT). In 2005, Dan joined CBOE’s Options Institute and began teaching both basic and advanced trading concepts to retail traders, brokers, institutional traders, financial planners and advisors, money managers, employees of the SEC and Federal Reserve bank, and market makers.
In addition to his work with the CBOE, he taught options strategies at the Options Industry Council (OIC). Dan has been featured on television and radio and has written numerous articles in the financial press, and is the author of the book Trading Option Greeks and the president of Market Taker Mentoring LLCTM. Market Taker Mentoring (http://markettaker.com) provides personalized one-on-one mentoring for option traders. Dan can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Successful Trading with MetaStock
The MetaStock Tour is coming to your area, and you’re invited to discover how YOU can use the latest POWER TOOLS to optimize you profits. Stack the odds in your favor with the System Tester, Expert Advisor, and Explorer! Use these powerful tools to find the most effective trading strategies in the shortest time possible:
* Learn how MetaStock can find stocks that meet your trading style in any time frame.
* Learn how the Explorer scans, sorts, and ranks securities based on any criteria you can think of.
* Learn how to system test across multiple systems and multiple securities to lower your level of risk.
* Learn how you can easily match the right trading systems with your favorite securities for the highest probability of profit.
* An Expert Advisor feature that shows you where to buy and sell based on the indicators you choose.
* Learn how 200 indicators such as Relative Strength Index and Moving Averages can help you know when to buy and sell.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn about MetaStock 10 from the pros!
To register for an event, please click on the location link below:
Location Date Time
New York, NY 9/12/2009 9:00 AM
Toronto, ON 9/13/2009 9:00 AM
Denver, CO 9/19/2009 9:00 AM
San Francisco, CA 9/19/2009 9:00 AM
Irvine, CA 9/20/2009 9:00 AM
Phoenix, AZ 9/20/2009 9:00 AM
Detroit, MI 9/26/2009 9:00 AM
Houston, TX 9/26/2009 9:00 AM
Chicago, IL 9/27/2009 9:00 AM
Dallas, TX 9/27/2009 9:00 AM
Arlington, VA 10/3/2009 9:00 AM
Philadelphia, PA 10/4/2009 9:00 AM
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Is it time to go real time? MetaStock End-of-Day users... if you want to go real-time.. now is the time. Upgrade before this Saturday June 20th and you get $200 off of MetaStock Pro and a FREE month of QuoteCenter Real-Time Data and Newsfeed.
Call 800-503-0021 (Promocode meqm59)
Monday, June 15, 2009
Monday, June 8, 2009
Monday, June 1, 2009
Webinar presented by Kevin Nelson
June 8, 2009 @ 9:00 PM EST
Register or get more info here
This class is perfect for users to the MetaStock program and people that may be interested in the Software. In this free class you will learn.
- How to create daily watchlists
- How to create templates
- How to create multi-screen templates
- How to visually compare securities and securities against indices
- How to create a multi-timeframe explorations
About Kevin Nelson
Kevin Nelson is the founder of Breakaway Training Solutions and LearnMetastock.com. He has spent the last 15 years becoming an expert on MetaStock software and a serious student of technical analysis. Prior to joining Equis International in 1993, Kevin was a stockbroker for a well-known NYSE firm. In his role as Sales Manager at Equis, Kevin interacted extensively with Metastock customers via phone, webinars, and public appearances. That experience enabled him to gain a keen understanding of the needs of technical analysts worldwide. He has spent the last three years traveling the U.S. introducing the MetaStock program to thousands of people and teaching them how to use its many features. His easy-to-understand approach is considered by many to be the best in the industry.
Accurate Reading of Trend Strength for Consistent Trading ProfitsA FREE Webinar presented by Kenneth Chow
Monday, June 22, 2009 @ 9:00 pm est
Ever get confused when reading a price chart?
Ken will share some of his most powerful yet simple tools to help you make money consistently from trading. It's crucial to properly read a price chart to evaluate the trend direction and (more importantly) trend strength. Knowing trend strength will reveal whether the trend is strong or weak, gaining strength or losing strength. This allows you to use appropriate trading strategies to trade with or against the trend.
Ken will also show unique applications of "extreme" Fibonacci ratios to determine when the trend is likely to end. Proper use of these ratios will pinpoint highs and lows, sometimes within a few ticks. This applies to any and all time interval charts.
These concepts will improve your trading results whether you trade stocks, futures, FOREX, or Bonds.
* Dr. Elder's Trading Room add-on which contains indicators found in his books, "Trading for a Living" and "Come into my Trading Room".
* Dr. Elder's Trading Room add-on has 14 unique indicators, 12 pre-built templates, 7 explorations, and 3 expert advisors to help you immediately start trading the way Dr. Elder recommends.
* His latest book Sell and Sell Short which deals with planning trades and setting profit targets as well as stops on long positions, in addition to selling short – all aspects of making a trade.
* A review of current markets, using Dr. Elder's Trading Room add-on for MetaStock.