Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Successful Trading with MetaStock
The MetaStock Tour is coming to your area, and you’re invited to discover how YOU can use the latest POWER TOOLS to optimize you profits. Stack the odds in your favor with the System Tester, Expert Advisor, and Explorer! Use these powerful tools to find the most effective trading strategies in the shortest time possible:
* Learn how MetaStock can find stocks that meet your trading style in any time frame.
* Learn how the Explorer scans, sorts, and ranks securities based on any criteria you can think of.
* Learn how to system test across multiple systems and multiple securities to lower your level of risk.
* Learn how you can easily match the right trading systems with your favorite securities for the highest probability of profit.
* An Expert Advisor feature that shows you where to buy and sell based on the indicators you choose.
* Learn how 200 indicators such as Relative Strength Index and Moving Averages can help you know when to buy and sell.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn about MetaStock 10 from the pros!
To register for an event, please click on the location link below:
Location Date Time
New York, NY 9/12/2009 9:00 AM
Toronto, ON 9/13/2009 9:00 AM
Denver, CO 9/19/2009 9:00 AM
San Francisco, CA 9/19/2009 9:00 AM
Irvine, CA 9/20/2009 9:00 AM
Phoenix, AZ 9/20/2009 9:00 AM
Detroit, MI 9/26/2009 9:00 AM
Houston, TX 9/26/2009 9:00 AM
Chicago, IL 9/27/2009 9:00 AM
Dallas, TX 9/27/2009 9:00 AM
Arlington, VA 10/3/2009 9:00 AM
Philadelphia, PA 10/4/2009 9:00 AM
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Is it time to go real time? MetaStock End-of-Day users... if you want to go real-time.. now is the time. Upgrade before this Saturday June 20th and you get $200 off of MetaStock Pro and a FREE month of QuoteCenter Real-Time Data and Newsfeed.
Call 800-503-0021 (Promocode meqm59)
Monday, June 15, 2009
Monday, June 8, 2009
Monday, June 1, 2009
Webinar presented by Kevin Nelson
June 8, 2009 @ 9:00 PM EST
Register or get more info here
This class is perfect for users to the MetaStock program and people that may be interested in the Software. In this free class you will learn.
- How to create daily watchlists
- How to create templates
- How to create multi-screen templates
- How to visually compare securities and securities against indices
- How to create a multi-timeframe explorations
About Kevin Nelson
Kevin Nelson is the founder of Breakaway Training Solutions and LearnMetastock.com. He has spent the last 15 years becoming an expert on MetaStock software and a serious student of technical analysis. Prior to joining Equis International in 1993, Kevin was a stockbroker for a well-known NYSE firm. In his role as Sales Manager at Equis, Kevin interacted extensively with Metastock customers via phone, webinars, and public appearances. That experience enabled him to gain a keen understanding of the needs of technical analysts worldwide. He has spent the last three years traveling the U.S. introducing the MetaStock program to thousands of people and teaching them how to use its many features. His easy-to-understand approach is considered by many to be the best in the industry.
Accurate Reading of Trend Strength for Consistent Trading ProfitsA FREE Webinar presented by Kenneth Chow
Monday, June 22, 2009 @ 9:00 pm est
Ever get confused when reading a price chart?
Ken will share some of his most powerful yet simple tools to help you make money consistently from trading. It's crucial to properly read a price chart to evaluate the trend direction and (more importantly) trend strength. Knowing trend strength will reveal whether the trend is strong or weak, gaining strength or losing strength. This allows you to use appropriate trading strategies to trade with or against the trend.
Ken will also show unique applications of "extreme" Fibonacci ratios to determine when the trend is likely to end. Proper use of these ratios will pinpoint highs and lows, sometimes within a few ticks. This applies to any and all time interval charts.
These concepts will improve your trading results whether you trade stocks, futures, FOREX, or Bonds.
* Dr. Elder's Trading Room add-on which contains indicators found in his books, "Trading for a Living" and "Come into my Trading Room".
* Dr. Elder's Trading Room add-on has 14 unique indicators, 12 pre-built templates, 7 explorations, and 3 expert advisors to help you immediately start trading the way Dr. Elder recommends.
* His latest book Sell and Sell Short which deals with planning trades and setting profit targets as well as stops on long positions, in addition to selling short – all aspects of making a trade.
* A review of current markets, using Dr. Elder's Trading Room add-on for MetaStock.