HOW CAN I SEARCH FOR SECURITIES BASED ON FUNDAMENTAL DATA?
MetaStock can only screen securities based on price data and price based indicators. However,
MetaStock Professional, through the MetaStock XENITH program can search for and screen stocks
based on a much more diverse set of criteria. To do this:
1. Open MetaStock XENITH.
2. Look at top left and find the blue icon that shows a magnifying glass over a page (Advanced
3. Click the icon and then select Equites -> Companies
4. The Companies Search screen will open.
5. In the bottom left, click the Add Criteria button.
6. Select the desired fundamental data from the list
7. A new line will be added to the search screen and you can enter the requirements for that data
8. Add as many other criteria as desired and then click Search.